So this awesome drink recipe is a custom from me baby. I made this one up because YouTube just recently launched Red and I figured maybe it’s time to celebrate with a variation of my most popular cocktail recipe by far: the Coronarita Cocktail.
So the YouTube Red Coronarita is one that uses a similar recipe in order to bring together a nice sweet drink that compliments the beer nicely. So gather your ingredients and get ready to celebrate YouTube Red:
- 1 – 7 oz Coronita Beer
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz Fresh Sour Mix (Recipe Here)
- 1 1/2 oz Grenadine
So this also requires a nice shaker to go along with it. Grab your ice and get ready:
- Pour Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, Sour Mix, and 1 oz of Grenadine into a shaker with ice and give it a nice shake.
- Pour all into a highball glass.
- Open Coronita and add 1/2 oz Grenadine. Stir slightly with end of bar spoon.
- Invert beer into the highball glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
A very candy sweet drink that is sure to get your taste buds going. Not bad for my first drink recipe. If you love Coronaritas than I suggest this one.