A Paloma Cocktail is a very easy and classical Tequila cocktail that uses Grapefruit to deliver an amazing flavor. This particular version was a suggestion by a viewer that included a “mind blowing” change.
Notes on ingredients:
The best Tequila to use here is one that is 100% Agave Tequila. In the US Tequila can contain as low as 51% Agave and still be sold as Tequila. Usually these lower grade tequilas are cut with a Neutral grain alcohol. Most Tequila with 100% Agave will label it because it’s something to be proud of.
I also prefer to use fresh juices as this will produce a much better flavor.
Mind Blowing Paloma Recipe
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- Top w/ Squirt Soda
- Add Tequila, Lime Juice, and Orange Juice to a shaker tin with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass full of fresh ice.
- Top with Squirt Grapefruit Soda
- Garnish with a lime wedge if desired.