The Strawberry Syrup Recipe is for Cocktails as well as Desserts and is made from fresh strawberries. This recipe is great for ice cream, pancakes, and mixed drinks. So get ready to make this one because the next few drinks will certainly be incorporating it.
- 1 lb of Fresh Strawberries (hulled and quartered)
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- Bring water to a boil and dissolve sugar into it.
- Bring water back to a boil and add Strawberries.
- Bring water back to a boil and lower to simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and strain off strawberries. (Do not smash the strawberries for extra juice.)
- Strain into an air tight container and refrigerate.
- Store up to 2 weeks.