The Nuts and Berries drink is a fantastic mixed drink that makes desserts fun… and alcoholic. I enjoy this cocktail because it is a creamy and smooth treat. Check the video below for even more:
This Nuts and Berries cocktail is exactly what you need after the day is over. I am a big fan of this one. It involves a bottle of Frangelico, a hazelnut flavored liqueur that hails from Italy. It’s a great liqueur and really adds a great nutty flavor when used right. Also it’s going to take a bottle of Chambord, a black raspberry flavored liqueur that adds a touch of class to this drink.
Nuts and Berries Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Frangelico
- 1 1/2 oz Chambord
- 3 oz Heavy Cream Half and Half will work also.
- Add all of the liquid ingredients into a shaker tin.
- Add ice into the mixing tin and give it a vigourous shake.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.