Nothing is better during the summer than taking some fresh berries and adding booze to them. So that is exactly what I did here with the mixed berry margarita. Now I am using blueberries and raspberries in order to make this drink, but feel free to substitute with your favorites as well.
- 1/2 Cup Berry Mix
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Tequila
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
So lets break out the margarita glasses and get ready to shake things up.
- Put berries into mixing glass with simple syrup
- Muddle them well.
- Add Tequila and Lime Juice.
- Fill with ice and shake very well.
- Double Strain into a Margarita Glass (Salt rim is optional.)
- Garnish with some fresh berries or lime wedge.
Ahh, a beautiful drink that you can make at home easily. Bring the taste of fresh berries into your drinking game with this lovely treat.