An Irish Coffee is a true classic and it can be made so many different ways. However the way I’m about to do it is the right way to go about doing it. This classic drink was rumored to be served to a group of freezing tourists in an Ireland Airport. In the United States, the Buena Vista in San Fransisco serves thousands of these drinks every year.
- 1 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- 3-4 oz Hot Coffee
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 3 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add Brown Sugar and Coffee into Irish Coffee Glass
- Stir the sugar to dissolve.
- Add Irish Whiskey
- Take Whipping Cream and add it to a shaker.
- Shake for about 20 seconds or until it firms a little.
- Pour the whipped cream on top of the coffee over the back of a bar spoon.