If you’re looking for some tasty Jello Shots with Tequila than have no fear, I’m hear to offer you something valuable. These Margarita Jello Shots are more of a traditional version than some of the other jello shots like it that I have saw posted elsewhere. This version is a little strong and tastes more like a traditional Margarita than the sugary concoctions you might get at a restaurant.
Here is the recipe for these drinks:
Margarita Jello Shots
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 6 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Cold Water
- 4 oz Boiling Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Add the Tequila, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice, and Lime Juice into a container and set aside.
- Pour an envelope of unflavored gelatin and 2 oz of cold water. Let this rest for two minutes.
- Add the boiling water into the water and gelatin mix and stir.
- Pour the sugar into the gelatin and water mixture and stir until all is dissolved.
- Pour the Tequila and Juices we mixed together earlier into the gelatin mixture.
- Stir everything up and pour into jello shot cups.
- Refrigerate this for two hours.
- Feel free to add small lime wedges for garnish or some margarita salt.