So here is an awesome idea. How about we ditch the High Fructose Corn Syrup Roses Grenadine and just make some of our own from scratch? I think it’s an awesome plan if you ask me. So this is actually really easy to make and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 oz Orange Blossom Water
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
It’s important to make sure that your Pomegranate Juice is with no added sugar seeing as we’re already adding our own to the mix. Also the Orange Blossom Water is completely optional, but adds another dimension to the drink and can be found here on Amazon. Once you have all you need we can put it all together.
- Heat Pomegranate Juice in saucepan or microwave for 3 minutes. Do NOT boil the juice, just make it warm.
- Stir in granulated sugar with the juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Allow to cool and pour into an airtight container.
- This mixture will last for 1 month in the fridge. If you need it longer add a 1/2 oz of Vodka to the mix.